Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ladybug Patch




This little sweetie is from Stitchy Bear Digi Stamps "Kellies Kids" and I colored her a while back with pencils, but did not have any baby oil at the time; I wish she was a bit sronger in color, but I think she is still cute. Her oval Spellbinders diecut is edged with black Stickles. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers #145.
 I used a reversible DP  from Reminisce "Sugar and Spice" and the cardstock is Paper Company. I made the flowers and added  black Stickles. Now a Ladybug needs friends so hers are from Jesse James Buttons, The rhinstone flourish is from Way2Scrap and the leaves were punched with what I believe to be a Carls Punch. I also used a Martha Stewart edge punch for the black band.
The card came together very easily, I just wish I could have found the ladybug charm I know I have ....somewhere....over there...lol. It will show up...lol







I am entering this little gal in the following challenges...


Thank you for taking time to drop by, I love visitors! Leave some lovin' and as always...Hugs and God's Blessings to all.
Debby


16 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a sweet card ! Love the DP and the embellies too ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the swirls.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Dieing to Punch Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunner. Kellys' Kids are such fun images and are great to colour.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week. Good Luck !
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dp is a perfect match to the image, great swirls too! Thank You for your lovely comment on my tilda for bearly mine dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and great colors! I love the swirls.
    Thank you for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge. Hope to see you again next week challenge!
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card with a totally adorable image. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute ladybug, cute, cute card. All you have to do to enter my candy is become a follower, that's it :O) Leah Ann The Hoosier Stamper
    http://thehoosierstamperleahanngast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute ladybug image, and you did a great job with the background papers and bling! Thanks for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh cute! I just love her giant feet! :-) Thanks for joining us for this weeks' Cupcake Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the lady bug! What a great card . Thanks so much for joining us at OSAAT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card!! Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge#8!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card & so totally cute! Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable. Great job. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awh, that is such a sweet card! Lov ethe bling. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, paper co-ordinates with the image so perfectly.

    Thank you for sharing at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete