Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Flowers Delight

Hello everybody...Blessing to you all.....This is going to be a quick posting of cards....I still have my delightful granddaughter and youngest son visiting.

                                                                                 
                                                                         
Sassy Cheryl's Digi's are delightful.  Today I am breaking in my new to me copics, and still need a lot of practice AND some X-press It paper to stamp on. My image of the flowers started bleeding, so I went with it and made it bleed somemore (giggle). I usedred and bright blue Bazzill cardstock, which does not show well in pic(rainy day out), some Printworks DP, Mark Richrards pearls, and ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

Now that I am looking at this pic I think I will add a sentiment, But not tday!...busy, busy, busy!                                                     

This is for the following Challenges..

Sassy Cheryl's Color Me #13 Mar 5 
Sassy Cheryl's Pearl and Satin #53 Mar 5
Wild Orchid "Anything Goes" Mar 13
Papertake Weekly "Anything Goes" Mar 7
Incy Wincy  #83 "Spring" Mar 7
Christian Paper Crafts "Sketch Tues #98" Mar 7



Thank you so much for visiting today; I love hearing your thoughts so please leave a comment.
Hugs to All,
Debby

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used on this. Super stunning coloring! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this so fun to color! what a beautiful card! wonderful colors and design!
    so glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, what a lovely image, thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week, karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card. I like the way you used the background papers. The diagonals work really well to highlight the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! I think you're doing a great job with the copics. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was a great sketch... love the fun image you used too!

    ReplyDelete