Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wonderful Day for Blog Candy

Hello there...it's another wintery white day here in Ohio...good day to stay inside and play, hoping to get some challenge projects done.
Be sure to check out Dora's Blog Candy over at  "Especially For You Cards"..the link is in my side bar to the right. She has a terrific prize and you don't want to miss it! She's a great lady who told me how to "add a gadget". There are so many wonderful people on these paper crafting sights; I guess that's why I spend so much time blog hopping. Well off to play.  Have an Absolutely wonderful Day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debby
    Thank you for wanting to add our banner to ouyr sidebar
    If you want help pleae email me

    overmoores@aol.com

    I will happily write the steps down for you

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debby I'm so happy to see you managed adding the picture on your sidebar and wow thank you for this lovely post.. I'm so flattered he he. Do let me know if you need anything else. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete