Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Color Me #2

Me again......This is my second entry in Sassy Cheryl's "Color Me" Challenge #19


This is the Sneaky Mouse Birthday Cupcake from Sassy Cheryl's Digi Store. I'd take advantage of the discount she is offering on these while you can...teehee.

I used Stampin' Up cardstock, coloredthe image  with Copics and embellished with some mounted rhinestones from Craft 2000 (Store in Michigan). I also popped the image panel for a little interest.

I hope you have enjoyed both of these, as I said in the other post they were so much fun to color. They make me smile.

Have a Blessed Day and Hugs to All.
Debby

5 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie, love that stamp so fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how,cute is ,this hun love that image beautifully colured too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! I like the color combo you've used with this one, Debby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute again Deb. Loving the color scheme that you chose. GORGEOUS!
    Thanks for playing in the COLOR ME challenge with both images.

    ReplyDelete