Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

SAS4KIDS Bears and Other Animals

Good Morning! I have been sick all week and this morning I am going to just post the cards I made for Send A Smile 4 Kids  DT Challenge.  I will be back later today with all the details.

Our Wonderful Sponsor is

The winner will receive a
           
$10 gift certificate to Digi Doodle Shop

We are also honored to have a very Special Guest Designer Jacque Joie De VivreJacque designs for Just Magnolia, LOTV, Wild Orchid, and others. She makes gorgeous creations and you just have to see her blog. ALSO Jacque has a SPECIAL SURPRISE, what she always refers to as "Sweet Stuff" on her Blog, so don't miss out, go see what she is up to.

Here is what I created for the Bears and Other Animals Challenge....



and my second card.



Be sure  and enter our Send A Smile for Kids Challenge and donate your cards to our cause.

Thank you for coming by. I'll see you later in the day with more details.
Debby

4 comments:

  1. Sure hope you are feeling better very soon! Lovely cards and a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling cards, Debby!!! And for such a wonderful cause!!! I do appreciate the kind invitation from you and Karen to be a part of your venture this week. Thank you so very much for all of your sweet and kind words!! Feel better real soon!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so cute. Love them.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your cards , your shading is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete